Have you tried this palatable Zucchini Sushy yet? If you haven’t, you are missing some great food.
What you need:
- 2 medium Zucchinis
- Lump of crab meat – 1cup
- Softened cream cheese – 4 ounces
- Lime juice – 1 teaspoon
- Sesame seeds, toasted – 1 teaspoon
- Sriracha hot sauce – 1 teaspoon
- ½ cubed avocado
- Thin sticks of ½ of a cucumber
- Thin sticks of ½ of a carrot
- Use a peeler to cut the zucchinis into thin, flat slices. Put the zucchinis in over paper towels.
- Mix the cream, lime, and sauce into a bowl.
- Place two zucchini slices on top of a cutting board horizontally, spread cream, and arrange cucumber sticks, carrot sticks, meat, avocado. Tightly roll the zucchini slices. Sprinkle sesame seeds once rolled. Do the same for the remaining zucchinis.