Whip out something healthy for your dinner with this amazingly easy soup noodle with Salmon recipe.
- Flat rice noodles, dried – 200gm
- Salmon fillets – 4 pieces
- Separated leaves of Bok Choy – 250gm
- Thai curry paste – 125gm
- Coconut milk – 800ml
- Heat the grill to a high temperature. Place the fillets in an oven-proof tray, and keep the fleshy side facing outward. Grill for 10 minutes. The fish should be cooked thoroughly. Take a heatproof bowl and put the noodles in it, pour boiling water over the noodles and let the noodles soften for 5 minutes.
- Pour the red Thai curry paste into a pan and heat in middle temperature. Pour over the coconut milk and 400ml water. As the curry boils, drain excess water from the noodles and add to the curry paste. Add Bok Choy and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour the contents of the pan into a bowl and place the fillets on the top.