You can have chickpea salad as a side dish, as well as a healthy snack.
What you need:
- ½ red onion, cut into small pieces.
- 1 cucumber, cut into small pieces.
- Juices of 3 lemons
- Cherry tomatoes halved – 1 cup
- Minced garlic – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Drained and rinsed Chickpeas – 19oz
- Parsley, chopped – 2 tbsp
- Pour live oil into a bowl, add minced garlic and lemon juice. Add onion, chickpeas, cucumber, and tomatoes to the bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and decorate with chopped parsley leaves. Then refrigerate for an hour. Don’t wait for too long before serving, the onion will start to stink.