We can’t get enough of this deliciously healthy Coconut Curry.
What you need:
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Chickpeas drained and rinsed – 1 can
- 2 Broccoli heads
- Red Curry paste – 2 tbsp
- Finely chopped garlic
- Cornstarch, blended in 2tbsp cold water – ½ tbsp.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan at middle temperature and saute fry the broccoli heads for 4-5 minutes. Pour over the coconut milk and cook for 7-6 minutes.
- Add the red curry paste in the mix and stir to mix it with the broccoli, then add the chickpeas and cook until you see bubbles.
- Add the cornstarch, stir lightly for a minute and then lower the heat. Let the curry cool for 10 minutes.