Are you hungry and don’t have enough patience to make something decent that might take hours to cook? Let’s try this easy pot risotto. We promise you that it will be easy.
What you need:
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- 1 chopped onion
- Unsalted butter – 1tbsp
- Finely minced garlic cloves – 2
- Arborio rice – 1 ½ cup
- Kosher salt
- Low sodium chicken broth 3 ½ cups
- Freshly grated parmesan – 2 cups
- Dry white wine – ½ cup
- Ready an electronic pressure cooker to medium heat. Add butter, olive oil, and onion, then stir for 5-6 minutes until softened. Add minced garlic and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Tip in the rice and kosher salt. Cook for 5-6 minutes in medium heat until lightly browned. Then add white wine and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour broth, and then seal the lid. Cook for 5 minutes on high pressure, then release the pressure in the quick-release method and open the lid. Stir again for 2-3 minutes and add grated parmesan.
- Serve with remaining parmesan and pepper.