Spiced with jalapeno, this lemony potato salad is savory and punchy.
What you need:
- Baby potatoes – 1 kg
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1/3 cup
- 5/6 Chopped jalapenos
- Thinly sliced feta cheese – 150gm
- Lemon juice – 6 teaspoons
- 2 preserved lemon quartered
- Minced flat-leaved parsley – 1 ½ cups
- 5 baby cucumbers, cut thinly in round shapes
- Finely minced parmesan – 2/3 cups
- Heat the potatoes in a pan filled with salt and water. Keep the temperature medium-high and wait until boiling. Then lower the heat to medium and cook for 20 minutes. Check the tenderness of the potatoes with a fork. Then drain the water and let the potatoes cool.
- Blend parmesan, lemon juice, olive oil, and lemon quarters in a blender and make the mixture thick. Pour in a bowl and add jalapeno and parsley, then add the potatoes and stir. Spread feta cheese in a bowl and tip the potato mixture on top of it.