Kids love these, who are we kidding! We all love these little dessert treats.
What you need:
- Little semisweet chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Instant vanilla pudding mix – 3.4 ounces
- Whipped topping – 2 cups
- 24 whole graham crackers
- Cold whole milk – 2 cups
- Blend the milk and pudding in a bowl as per the instructions on the packet. Then put the bowl in the refrigerator to set.
- Mix the chocolate chips and whipped topping together.
- Break the crackers into halves and lay them on a baking tray, fill the tops with 3 tbsp chocolate and whipped topping mixture. Cover each cracker with halved crackers and wrap them separately with plastic sheets. Let the sandwiches cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Then remove and enjoy.