Want something savory in a short time? Use the eggs in your refrigerator and some loaf. You will get something delicious to munch on for sure.
- 6 eggs
- Italian bread – 1 loaf
- Half-and-half – ¼ cup
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Kosher salt
- Parmesan cheese, grated – ¼ cup (you can do without it)
- Prepare the oven by preheating it to 375°F. Cover the base of a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Carve six holes into the loaf to fit the eggs, make sure you don’t cut the bottom. Clear the cavities, and crack an egg into each of the cavities.
- Add 1 tbsp. cream on top of each egg, sprinkle some salt and pepper, and parmesan, if you’d like.
- Put the sheet into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. The yolks should be tender.
- Let the eggs cool for 10 minutes and then serve while still hot.