It’s always surprising what you can do with only five ingredients. This appetizing Bean Baked Eggs recipe is a good example of that.
What you need:
- Cherry tomatoes – 2 x 400g cans
- 4 Eggs
- Drained mixed bean salad – 400g
- Baby spinach – 200g
- Smoked ham, thinly sliced and torn – 50g
- Place the bean salad and cherry tomatoes into a flameproof casserole and cook in low heat for 10 minutes. Add spinach and stir for 5 more minutes.
- Prepare the grill to medium heat. Make four cavities into the mixture and crack one egg into each of those cavities. Add the ham and grill for 5 minutes. When the yolks are runny remove from the grill and serve with rye bread or enjoy separately.