You can make amazing food out of the simplest ingredients. Don’t believe us? See the recipe below.
- 8 eggs
- 8 tomatoes
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Parmesan cheese, grated – ¼ cup
- Minced herbal leaves such as fresh parsley, rosemary, etc.
- Ground black pepper
- Oil an oven-proof pan with olive oil. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut tomatoes into bowl shapes with a small knife, do not make the cavity too wide. Then remove the insides of the tomatoes with a small spoon.
- Place the tomatoes tightly in the pan and crack one egg in each tomato. Add 1 tablespoon of milk and sprinkle some parmesan, salt, and black pepper on top of each egg.
Put the pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes to 18 minutes. Bake until the tomatoes are soft and the egg-yolks are still tender. Then remove from the oven and keep aside to cool down. Sprinkle thyme, rosemary, parsley, etc. before serving.