Making bacon-wrapped pork chops is very simple that you can try anytime and it doesn’t take much time to cook, either.
- 4 Pork Chop Loins
- Bacon Stripes
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ Tbsp. Chili Powder
- ½ Tbsp. Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
Total time: preparation: 10 minutes + Smoking: 2 hours = 130 minutes
- Mix everything except pork chops and bacon in a bowl with a whisk or fork.
- After mixing the ingredients well, lather the pork chops well with the mixture.
- Wrap the pork chops with bacon stripes and secure them with toothpicks.
- Put the pork chop wraps in the top racks of your electric smoker and set the temperature at 275°.
- Let it cook for 2 hours and then pull the magnificent food out of the smoker. Add wood chips for a great smoky flavor.